This is a really great chance for me to say thank you to our incredible sponsors and supporters. I also believe there are many librarians and library lovers who follow our activities and believe in our endurance and creativity during “Cycling for Libraries”.
- First thank you goes to the amazing organizers of 1st cycling unconference “Cycling for Libraries”.
- Next thank you goes to the Library Association of Latvia and its Section of New Professionals for their work in fund-raising and project preparation.
- Then I would like to thank you the libraries who have delegated their employees to participate in this amazing event. A special thank you goes to the National Library of Latvia, Riga Central Library and Limbazi Main Library. I admire the heads of Riga Central Library and Limbazi Main Library for their insistence in fund-raising.
- I am very grateful to the State Culture Capital Foundation, Goethe Institute in Riga and BI-International for their financial support.
- Also thank you to the State Agency “Culture Information Systems” and public library development project “Trešais tēva dēls” for PR and fund-raising advises and our great T-shirts.
- Next I would like to thank you the Latvian Institute for brochures, booklets and video materials about Latvia and its culture.
- And also I would like to thank you the entertainment complex “Royal Casino SPA & Hotel Resort” and Global Fitness for a splendid opportunity to use a free fitness pass at Global Fitness.
P.S. The most exclusive thank you goes to Mace and Jukka who encouraged me to take a participation in this crazy experience! 🙂